Hi, my name is Jeff and I serve as the Director of Business Development at Block Imaging. My role is to promote our parts and service capabilities directly to hospitals and health systems, and follow with providing the highest quality third-party solutions on the market. No one wants to be a patient in a hospital. The best thing I can do when called on is to make sure we can provide the best possible solution in the most expedient manner.
A little about me:
- My wife Lisa and I have been married for 30 years and we have two awesome children, a fantastic son-in-law, and a great daughter-in-law. There is nothing that brings me greater happiness than when my wife and I get to spend time with Brandon and Brittany and their spouses. We also have two very lovable miniature Schnauzers, Gracie and Bella, who just happen to be mother and daughter.
- As a military dependent for the first 22 years of my life, we traveled and lived all over the United States (Ohio, California, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Maryland, and North Carolina). However, Pennsylvania was always home as it is where most of my family remains.
- I've been a member of the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization for over 8 years now. I’m proud to call Josh my Little Brother for all of those 8 years (and hopefully many, many more). Josh was not quite 8 years old when I met him and he is now almost 16. I try to spend time with him a couple of times per month by going to one of his school sports activities, a sporting event, a movie, out to eat, or playing golf.
- On my bucket list are visiting Italy and playing golf at Augusta National and Pebble Beach:
- Italy as it is where my ancestors are from and where we still have distant cousins who we communicate with occasionally.
- To play Augusta National is an unlikely bucket list as it is very private with only 300 members. However, I have been to the Masters several times and own most every book ever written about the history of The Masters, including the two founders Bobby Jones and Clifford Roberts (no relation).
- Pebble Beach is a historic course as well and is open to the public, as are the Pinehurst courses in N.C., which I’ve played many.
- Some of my favorites are golfing, Spring (watching everything outside come back to life has always been very special to me and not to mention it's also usually the start of the golf season), the beach, Disney World, steak, a good bourbon, sitting on my deck for the hour or so before dark, and Pittsburgh sports (we watch and follow the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins regularly).
Feel free to reach out with questions!!