A little about me:
- I was born and raised in Tacoma, Washington. I lived there for the first 33 years of my life until my family packed up and took a nine-day road trip to move to Michigan so my wife could attend the MSU Veterinary program.
- Before working for Block Imaging, I spent nearly ten years working for Batteries Plus Bulbs. If you have any questions about batteries and light bulbs, I probably have the answer.
- I'm a horrible cook, but luckily my wife is amazing! I'm doing what I can to learn from her to help in the kitchen.
- I lettered in track in high school. My event was high jump and I had a personal best of 6' 6". I also lettered in band playing the alto saxophone.
- I attended Clover Park Technical College, where I received a degree in landscape management. I love yard work!
Some of my favorites:
- All things outdoors: hiking, camping, frisbee, fishing, flying kites, and GEOCACHING
- Indoor activities: video games, board games, puzzles, Magic the Gathering, and horrible Sci-Fi movies
- The color green
- Seattle Seahawks!