Hi, my name is Heather! In my role at Block Imaging I work alongside our company president, Jason Crawford, to assist in bringing amazing service and high quality product to our customers so they can ultimately serve people in need.
A little about myself:
- I am a foster mom of two girls, ages 5 and 9, who are a joy to serve each day.
- I grew up in the middle of 6 kids and my role was both leader and professional annoyer to my siblings.
- I enjoy watching movies, playing games (especially euchre), concerts, reading, and spending time with my family.
- Some of the things on my bucket list are going on an Alaskan cruise, learning how to play the cello and ukulele, and buying a house with a jacuzzi.
- My perfect day involves hanging out with my best friends during a hot summer day with plenty of water nearby.
- Some additional favorites of mine are: my mom's chocolate chip cheesecake bars, the color blue, summer, roller coasters, skydiving, parasailing, road trips (Toronto, Canada was a recent favorite), and museums.