Hi, I am Allison and as a member of the Block Imaging Marketing team I execute email marketing campaigns, manage our social media platforms, and support our sales function through marketing campaigns and data.
I joined Block in Spring 2021 after spending three years in the textile rental industry. My passion for healthcare and an overall improved patient experience sparked in 2020 after my grandfather passed away from stage 4 throat cancer, and the COVID-19 pandemic spread across the world.
I am honored to work for a company dedicated to extending the life of imaging equipment so that healthcare providers worldwide can extend the lives of patients.
Some things about me:
- I am engaged to my wonderful fiancé, Scott. We marry in October of 2021!
- Scott and I are parents to two rambunctious dogs: Oliver & Charlie. Oliver is a German shepherd, Pitbull mix. Charlie is an Australian cattle dog, Heeler mix. We rescued Oliver in 2018, and Charlie in 2019. If you are looking for a spectacular rescue: Mackenzie’s Animal Sanctuary in Lake Odessa, MI. is the BEST!
- I am the official “cool” aunt to my 2 nieces: Isabella, River, and my nephew Wyatt.
- Cooking, baking, and grilling are just three of my many favorite things. The connections you can create over a homecooked meal, and fresh baked dessert is unmatched in my book.
- My second favorite place in the world is Horrock’s Farm Market – you NEED to try their lemon infused olive oil!
- I am a true-crime documentary and true-crime podcast nerd. My favorite shows include: My Favorite Murder & Crime Junkie.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve. I hope to connect with you soon!