I have been managing the MRI business at Block Imaging since 2003 and it's been exciting to see all the growth that’s occurred here since then! I particularly enjoy the international side of our business and connecting with people all over the world – it makes every day a learning experience. I’ve worked hard over the years to build strong relationships with people I truly enjoy working with (and I hope enjoy working with me as well). If you are one of those people – thanks for your business and your friendship! If you are not, I hope you soon will be - our business works best when it’s a true partnership and I will work to earn your trust.
Here are a few things about me, not related in any way to imaging equipment:
- I’ve been married for 25 years – my wife Sara and I have 3 children: Ben (23) just graduated from Purdue with a degree in Chemical engineering, Anna (21) is a Nursing Student at Marquette University, and Ellie (17) is a Junior in High School and our only one still at home
- I am from Indiana originally but I lived for 5 years in Jackson, Mississippi. This gave me a solid appreciation for the deep south – especially crawfish boils, barbecue, and Cajun food
- I’ve been a woodworker most of my adult life and have built numerous pieces of furniture and countless cabinets and built-ins – mostly for family and friends
- I can ride a unicycle though I don’t own one anymore. I also taught myself how to juggle 5 balls when I was about 15 – I can still do it, but sadly its a skill that almost never comes in handy for anything.
- I enjoy golf and skiing, but I am lucky if I get to do each once a year.
- I love to barbecue but don’t own a gas grill. The only thing I use is a smallish ceramic charcoal grill called the Big Green Egg. It's an amazing piece of equipment – call me and I’m always happy to discuss it.
- I’ve been a runner for the last 20 years or so and hope to qualify for the Boston Marathon in the near future – or hope that as I keep getting older the qualifying times will get easier. I also enjoy open water swimming and triathlons.