Hello! My name is Matt Bushart, and I am a Project Manager at Block Imaging. I have the privilege of coming into work every day with the opportunity to serve our end-user customers. From installing systems into your facility, to orchestrating a temporary mobile imaging solution, I’m your guy!
Now, who exactly am I?
- I have the best wife, Julie, and we have a very fun & energetic 2-year-old named Connor.
- I am a graduate of Eastern Michigan University (Go Eagles!).
- I love spending time outdoors (hiking, fishing, hunting, etc.), taking mini vacations within the great state of Michigan, serving within my church, and spending time with family.
- My role models are my dad and my grandfather. These two men showed me what it means to be a man of integrity. My dad and I are very close, and he is my go-to guy for advice. My grandfather taught me the importance of hard work while I grew up working on his farm. I cannot express how important these two men are to me. I hope I can at least be half the man each of them are.
- The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Jesus Christ. He is at the center of everything in my life, and every day I strive to honor and represent Him in everything I do.