Hi, I'm Lauren! My job here at Block Imaging is to deal with all things people. Whether it be assisting our team members with questions or assisting our candidates through the application process – I am here to help! I work heavily with recruiting efforts, onboarding, team care, and HR communication throughout Block.
Life outside Block Imaging:
- I have a fiancé, Jake, who I have been with since we were in middle school. He is my best friend and we do everything together! We have a Maltese – Shih Tzu named Piper who runs the house (seriously).
- My hobbies all revolve around beautiful Michigan summers. We both have family cottages and spend almost all of our weekends at them during the summer months. I know – the absolute worst problem to have – deciding which lake to go to for the weekend. While there, we enjoy boat rides, jet skiing, golfing, bike rides, and campfires.
- I have seen over 30 country music artists in concert and that number keeps growing. Some of our favorites include Kenny Chesney, Luke Combs, and Eric Church.
- Crafting is another one of my “go-to” hobbies on a cold or rainy day. I have a Cricut machine and love making shirts and signs for my friends and family.
- I am a huge Michigan State Spartans fan! My family had season tickets to basketball and football, so I grew up bleeding green.