I have been at Block Imaging on the Inventory Coordinator team since April of 2016, disassembling, cataloguing, and carefully prepping imaging components for shipment. I am lucky enough to work with an amazing group of people every day and find great fulfilment in knowing the parts I handle can help people all over the world do life-saving work in the medical field.
• I'm originally from Hemlock, MI and have been living in Holt, MI for 6 years.
• I'm married to my wife, Tina and we have three children: Destiny (17), Dominik (14), and Mason (AKA “The Biggest One,” 1.5).
• I love hunting (mostly bow) and passing down the passion for this to my children. My daughter shot her first deer and turkey a couple of years ago.
• I enjoy gardening and landscaping and find great joy in planting flowers. Ha!
• I am a huge sports fan, especially the Detroit Tigers and Lions, Ohio State football, and NASCAR. My son and I travel around going to NASCAR and dirt track races.
• I am always listening to music. Some of my favorites are KISS, Waylon Jennings, Frank Sinatra, and Miranda Lambert.
• My wife and I love watching Survivor on Wednesday nights.