Hi, I'm Brett! In my role at Block Imaging (based out of Georgia), I perform field service on a variety of different x-ray equipment. I strive to always put the customer first. My goal is to build long lasting relationships with my customers and give them confidence in me so that they can feel relief when they know I am handling their issue.
A little about me:
- My wife, Sarah, and I have been married since 2014. We have 3 children: Emma, Sadie, and Locie. Sadie and Locie are twins! We also have two dogs: a lab named Bailey and a miniature dachshund named Molly.
- Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family (especially playing board games), golfing, working on cars, and riding ATV's.
- I have been to Disneyland Tokyo and California, and Disney World in Florida.
- Fun fact about me: I had 13 years of perfect attendance in grade school, including kindergarten!
Some of my favorites:
- Season: Fall (although we don't get much of one here in Georgia)
- Place: Aruba
- Food: Philly Cheesesteak / Chinese / Chocolate Pie
- Activity: Golf
- Book: One Second After by William Forstchen
- Music: Country - Randy Travis
- Team: Alabama Football. ROLL TIDE!
- Bucket List Vacation: I'd love to visit Australia